EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN ALABAMA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Alabama is nicknamed the Yellowhammer State, after the state bird. Alabama is also known as the “Heart of Dixie” and the “Cotton State”. The state tree is the longleaf pine, and the state flower is the camellia. Alabama’s capital is Montgomery. The largest city by population is Birmingham, which has long been the most industrialized city; the largest city by land area is Huntsville. The oldest city is Mobile, founded by French colonists in 1702 as the capital of French Louisiana. Greater Birmingham is Alabama’s largest urban economy, its most populous urban area, and its economic center.
Business Administration in Alabama | Business Administration Degree in Alabama
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Alabama business administration degree, Alabama business of administration degree, Alabama jobs for business administration degree, Alabama business administration degree jobs, Alabama jobs with business administration degree, Alabama business of administration degree jobs, Alabama business administration degree online, Alabama bachelor of business administration degree, Alabama business administration degree associate’s, Alabama salary for business administration degree, Alabama master of business administration degree, Alabama business administration degree masters, Alabama business administration degree salary, Alabama what is business administration degree, Alabama what business administration degree can do, Alabama business administration degree entry level jobs, Alabama careers for business administration degree, Alabama business administration degree careers, Alabama careers with business administration degree, Alabama business administration degree requirements, Alabama requirements for business administration degree, Alabama business administration degree courses, Alabama courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Alabama, Alabama business administration degree description, Alabama business administration degree near me, Alabama business administration degree cost, Alabama business administration degree online, Alabama online degree for business administration, Alabama business administration bachelor degree online, Alabama bachelor of business administration degree online, Alabama accredited business administration degree online, Alabama business administration masters programs online, Alabama best business administration degree online, Alabama business administration degree online cost, Alabama online degree programs for business administration, Alabama business administration online degree programs, Alabama business administration degree online cheap, Alabama business administration degree online free, Alabama top online business administration degree programs