ACTIVE DUTY, VETERANS, SPOUSES & DEPENDENTS FINANCIAL AID
Educational Financial Aid for Active-Duty, Veterans, Spouses & Dependents
GI Bill. We can help you figure out your GI Bill. Most veterans serving after 9/11 will be eligible for the full 36 months of Post-9/11 GI Bill. For more information, click here.
Defense Department “Tuition Assistance” can be used by servicemembers to pay for college courses. For more information, click here.
CLEP ® exams can be used to earn college credit for the fraction of the cost of a college course. For more information, click here.
Military Scholarships and Grants can make college more affordable by paying some or all your tuition and fees.
- Pat Tillman Foundation Scholars (here)
- Sentinels of Freedom Scholarships for severely wounded (here)
- Thanks USA Scholarship (here)
- AMVETS Scholarship (here)
- Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association Scholarship (for STEM studies) (here)
- List of scholarships at Student Veterans of America (here)
- List of scholarships at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (here)
- List of scholarships at U.S. Department of Education (here)
- Scholarships for military children (here and here)
- Scholarships for military spouses (here and here)
- Marine Corps League Scholarship (here)
- Military Order of the Purple Heart Scholarship (here)
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Scholarship (here)
- VFW Financial Grants (here)