Entrepreneurship training by using GI Bill Benefits
source – Veterans Administration: https://www.va.gov/education/about-gi-bill-benefits/how-to-use-benefits/entrepreneurship-training/
How to use your GI Bill benefits
Find out how to use your GI Bill benefits to advance your education and training. Learn how to use your benefits to earn a degree, train for a specific trade, or work toward other career goals
Work toward a degree
- Undergraduate and graduate degrees. Help paying for tuition, books, and housing at an institution of higher learning.
- Foreign programs. Funding for tuition and housing at a school located outside the U.S.
- Tuition Assistance Top-Up. Additional funds to help pay for school if your tuition costs more than what’s covered by the active-duty Tuition Assistance Program.
- Tutorial Assistance. Help paying for a tutor if you’re struggling with coursework.
Train for a specific career, trade, or industry
- Get paid back for test fees
- accelerated payments for high-technology programs
- Non-college degree programs
- VET TEC program
- Flight Training
- On-the-Job training and apprenticeships
- Entrepreneurship Training
Work while you study
- Co-op training
- Work study