EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN ARIZONA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Southern Arizona is known for its desert climate, with very hot summers and mild winters. Northern Arizona features forests of pine, Douglas fir, and spruce trees; the Colorado Plateau; mountain ranges (such as the San Francisco Mountains); as well as large, deep canyons, with much more moderate summer temperatures and significant winter snowfalls. There are ski resorts in the areas of Flagstaff, Alpine, and Tucson. In addition to the internationally known Grand Canyon National Park, which is one of the world’s seven natural wonders, there are several national forests, national parks, and national monuments.
Business Administration in ARIZONA | Business Administration Degree in ARIZONA
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Arizona business administration degree, Arizona business of administration degree, Arizona jobs for business administration degree, Arizona business administration degree jobs, Arizona jobs with business administration degree, Arizona business of administration degree jobs, Arizona business administration degree online, Arizona bachelor of business administration degree, Arizona business administration degree associate’s, Arizona salary for business administration degree, Arizona master of business administration degree, Arizona business administration degree masters, Arizona business administration degree salary, Arizona what is business administration degree, Arizona what business administration degree can do, Arizona business administration degree entry level jobs, Arizona careers for business administration degree, Arizona business administration degree careers, Arizona careers with business administration degree, Arizona business administration degree requirements, Arizona requirements for business administration degree, Arizona business administration degree courses, Arizona courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Arizona, Arizona business administration degree description, Arizona business administration degree near me, Arizona business administration degree cost, Arizona business administration degree online, Arizona online degree for business administration, Arizona business administration bachelor degree online, Arizona bachelor of business administration degree online, Arizona accredited business administration degree online, Arizona business administration masters programs online, Arizona best business administration degree online, Arizona business administration degree online cost, Arizona online degree programs for business administration, Arizona business administration online degree programs, Arizona business administration degree online cheap, Arizona business administration degree online free, Arizona top online business administration degree program