EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN ARKANSAS
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Arkansas is the 29th largest by area and the 33rd most populous of the 50 United States. The capital and most populous city is Little Rock, located in the central portion of the state, a hub for transportation, business, culture, and government. The northwestern corner of the state, such as the Fayetteville–Springdale–Rogers Metropolitan Area and Fort Smith metropolitan area, is a population, education, and economic center. The largest city in the state’s eastern part is Jonesboro. The largest city in the state’s southeastern part is Pine Bluff.
Business Administration in ARKANSAS | Business Administration Degree in ARKANSAS
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Arkansas business administration degree, Arkansas business of administration degree, Arkansas jobs for business administration degree, Arkansas business administration degree jobs, Arkansas jobs with business administration degree, Arkansas business of administration degree jobs, Arkansas business administration degree online, Arkansas bachelor of business administration degree, Arkansas business administration degree associate’s, Arkansas salary for business administration degree, Arkansas master of business administration degree, Arkansas business administration degree masters, Arkansas business administration degree salary, Arkansas what is business administration degree, Arkansas what business administration degree can do, Arkansas business administration degree entry level jobs, Arkansas careers for business administration degree, Arkansas business administration degree careers, Arkansas careers with business administration degree, Arkansas business administration degree requirements, Arkansas requirements for business administration degree, Arkansas business administration degree courses, Arkansas courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Arkansas, Arkansas business administration degree description, Arkansas business administration degree near me, Arkansas business administration degree cost, Arkansas business administration degree online, Arkansas online degree for business administration, Arkansas business administration bachelor degree online, Arkansas bachelor of business administration degree online, Arkansas accredited business administration degree online, Arkansas business administration masters programs online, Arkansas best business administration degree online, Arkansas business administration degree online cost, Arkansas online degree programs for business administration, Arkansas business administration online degree programs, Arkansas business administration degree online cheap, Arkansas business administration degree online free, Arkansas top online business administration degree programs