EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN CALIFORNIA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
California’s economy, with a gross state product of $3.0 trillion, is the largest sub-national economy in the world. If it were a country, California would be the fifth-largest economy in the world (larger than the United Kingdom, France, or India), and the 37th-most populous as of 2020. The Greater Los Angeles Area and the San Francisco Bay Area are the nation’s second- and third-largest urban economies ($1.3 trillion and $1.0 trillion respectively as of 2020), after the New York metropolitan area ($2.0 trillion). The San Francisco Bay Area PSA had the nation’s highest gross domestic product per capita in 2018 ($106,757) among large primary statistical areas, and is home to four of the world’s ten largest companies by market capitalization and four of the world’s ten richest people.
Business Administration in CALIFORNIA | Business Administration Degree in CALIFORNIA
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
California business administration degree, California business of administration degree, California jobs for business administration degree, California business administration degree jobs, California jobs with business administration degree, California business of administration degree jobs, California business administration degree online, California bachelor of business administration degree, California business administration degree associate’s, California salary for business administration degree, California master of business administration degree, California business administration degree masters, California business administration degree salary, California what is business administration degree, California what business administration degree can do, California business administration degree entry level jobs, California careers for business administration degree, California business administration degree careers, California careers with business administration degree, California business administration degree requirements, California requirements for business administration degree, California business administration degree courses, California courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it California, California business administration degree description, California business administration degree near me, California business administration degree cost, California business administration degree online, California online degree for business administration, California business administration bachelor degree online, California bachelor of business administration degree online, California accredited business administration degree online, California business administration masters programs online, California best business administration degree online, California business administration degree online cost, California online degree programs for business administration, California business administration online degree programs, California business administration degree online cheap, California business administration degree online free, California top online business administration degree programs