EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN COLORADO
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Colorado is bordered by Wyoming to the north, Nebraska to the northeast, Kansas to the east, Oklahoma to the southeast, New Mexico to the south, Utah to the west, and touches Arizona to the southwest at the Four Corners. Colorado is noted for its vivid landscape of mountains, forests, high plains, mesas, canyons, plateaus, rivers and desert lands. Colorado is part of the western and southwestern United States and is one of the Mountain States.
Business Administration in COLORADO | Business Administration Degree in COLORADO
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Colorado business administration degree, Colorado business of administration degree, Colorado jobs for business administration degree, Colorado business administration degree jobs, Colorado jobs with business administration degree, Colorado business of administration degree jobs, Colorado business administration degree online, Colorado bachelor of business administration degree, Colorado business administration degree associate’s, Colorado salary for business administration degree, Colorado master of business administration degree, Colorado business administration degree masters, Colorado business administration degree salary, Colorado what is business administration degree, Colorado what business administration degree can do, Colorado business administration degree entry level jobs, Colorado careers for business administration degree, Colorado business administration degree careers, Colorado careers with business administration degree, Colorado business administration degree requirements, Colorado requirements for business administration degree, Colorado business administration degree courses, Colorado courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Colorado, Colorado business administration degree description, Colorado business administration degree near me, Colorado business administration degree cost, Colorado business administration degree online, Colorado online degree for business administration, Colorado business administration bachelor degree online, Colorado bachelor of business administration degree online, Colorado accredited business administration degree online, Colorado business administration masters programs online, Colorado best business administration degree online, Colorado business administration degree online cost, Colorado online degree programs for business administration, Colorado business administration online degree programs, Colorado business administration degree online cheap, Colorado business administration degree online free, Colorado top online business administration degree programs