EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN DELAWARE
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Delaware occupies the northeastern portion of the Delmarva Peninsula and some islands and territory within the Delaware River. It is the second smallest and sixth least populous state, but also the sixth most densely populated. Delaware’s largest city is Wilmington, while the state capital is Dover, the second-largest city in the state. The state is divided into three counties, having the lowest number of any state. From north to south, they are New Castle County, Kent County, and Sussex County. While the southern two counties have historically been predominantly agricultural, New Castle County is more urbanized.
Business Administration in DELAWARE| Business Administration Degree in DELAWARE
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Delaware business administration degree, Delaware business of administration degree, Delaware jobs for business administration degree, Delaware business administration degree jobs, Delaware jobs with business administration degree, Delaware business of administration degree jobs, Delaware business administration degree online, Delaware bachelor of business administration degree, Delaware business administration degree associate’s, Delaware salary for business administration degree, Delaware master of business administration degree, Delaware business administration degree masters, Delaware business administration degree salary, Delaware what is business administration degree, Delaware what business administration degree can do, Delaware business administration degree entry level jobs, Delaware careers for business administration degree, Delaware business administration degree careers, Delaware careers with business administration degree, Delaware business administration degree requirements, Delaware requirements for business administration degree, Delaware business administration degree courses, Delaware courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Delaware, Delaware business administration degree description, Delaware business administration degree near me, Delaware business administration degree cost, Delaware business administration degree online, Delaware online degree for business administration, Delaware business administration bachelor degree online, Delaware bachelor of business administration degree online, Delaware accredited business administration degree online, Delaware business administration masters programs online, Delaware best business administration degree online, Delaware business administration degree online cost, Delaware online degree programs for business administration, Delaware business administration online degree programs, Delaware business administration degree online cheap, Delaware business administration degree online free, Delaware top online business administration degree programs