EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN GEORGIA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Since 1945, Georgia has seen substantial population growth as part of the broader Sun Belt phenomenon. From 2007 to 2008, 14 of Georgia’s counties ranked among the nation’s 100 fastest-growing.
Business Administration in GEORGIA | Business Administration Degree in GEORGIA
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Georgia business administration degree, Georgia business of administration degree, Georgia jobs for business administration degree, Georgia business administration degree jobs, Georgia jobs with business administration degree, Georgia business of administration degree jobs, Georgia business administration degree online, Georgia bachelor of business administration degree, Georgia business administration degree associate’s, Georgia salary for business administration degree, Georgia master of business administration degree, Georgia business administration degree masters, Georgia business administration degree salary, Georgia what is business administration degree, Georgia what business administration degree can do, Georgia business administration degree entry level jobs, Georgia careers for business administration degree, Georgia business administration degree careers, Georgia careers with business administration degree, Georgia business administration degree requirements, Georgia requirements for business administration degree, Georgia business administration degree courses, Georgia courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Georgia, Georgia business administration degree description, Georgia business administration degree near me, Georgia business administration degree cost, Georgia business administration degree online, Georgia online degree for business administration, Georgia business administration bachelor degree online, Georgia bachelor of business administration degree online, Georgia accredited business administration degree online, Georgia business administration masters programs online, Georgia best business administration degree online, Georgia business administration degree online cost, Georgia online degree programs for business administration, Georgia business administration online degree programs, Georgia business administration degree online cheap, Georgia business administration degree online free, Georgia top online business administration degree programs