EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN INDIANA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Before becoming a territory, various indigenous peoples and Native Americans inhabited Indiana for thousands of years. Since its founding as a territory, settlement patterns in Indiana have reflected regional cultural segmentation present in the Eastern United States; the state’s northernmost tier was settled primarily by people from New England and New York, Central Indiana by migrants from the Mid-Atlantic states and from adjacent Ohio, and Southern Indiana by settlers from the Southern states, particularly Kentucky and Tennessee.
Business Administration in INDIANA | Business Administration Degree in INDIANA
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Indiana business administration degree, Indiana business of administration degree, Indiana jobs for business administration degree, Indiana business administration degree jobs, Indiana jobs with business administration degree, Indiana business of administration degree jobs, Indiana business administration degree online, Indiana bachelor of business administration degree, Indiana business administration degree associate’s, Indiana salary for business administration degree, Indiana master of business administration degree, Indiana business administration degree masters, Indiana business administration degree salary, Indiana what is business administration degree, Indiana what business administration degree can do, Indiana business administration degree entry level jobs, Indiana careers for business administration degree, Indiana business administration degree careers, Indiana careers with business administration degree, Indiana business administration degree requirements, Indiana requirements for business administration degree, Indiana business administration degree courses, Indiana courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Indiana, Indiana business administration degree description, Indiana business administration degree near me, Indiana business administration degree cost, Indiana business administration degree online, Indiana online degree for business administration, Indiana business administration bachelor degree online, Indiana bachelor of business administration degree online, Indiana accredited business administration degree online, Indiana business administration masters programs online, Indiana best business administration degree online, Indiana business administration degree online cost, Indiana online degree programs for business administration, Indiana business administration online degree programs, Indiana business administration degree online cheap, Indiana business administration degree online free, Indiana top online business administration degree programs