EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN IOWA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
In the latter half of the 20th century, Iowa’s agricultural economy made the transition to a diversified economy of advanced manufacturing, processing, financial services, information technology, biotechnology, and green energy production. Iowa is the 26th most extensive in land area and the 30th most populous of the 50 U.S states. The state’s capital, most populous city, and largest metropolitan area fully located within the state is Des Moines. A portion of the larger Omaha, Nebraska, metropolitan area extends into three counties of southwest Iowa. Iowa has been listed as one of the safest states in which to live.
source: Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iowa State of Iowa Website https://var/web/site/public_html.iowa.gov/
Business Administration in IOWA | Business Administration Degree in IOWA
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Iowa business administration degree, Iowa business of administration degree, Iowa jobs for business administration degree, Iowa business administration degree jobs, Iowa jobs with business administration degree, Iowa business of administration degree jobs, Iowa business administration degree online, Iowa bachelor of business administration degree, Iowa business administration degree associate’s, Iowa salary for business administration degree, Iowa master of business administration degree, Iowa business administration degree masters, Iowa business administration degree salary, Iowa what is business administration degree, Iowa what business administration degree can do, Iowa business administration degree entry level jobs, Iowa careers for business administration degree, Iowa business administration degree careers, Iowa careers with business administration degree, Iowa business administration degree requirements, Iowa requirements for business administration degree, Iowa business administration degree courses, Iowa courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Iowa, Iowa business administration degree description, Iowa business administration degree near me, Iowa business administration degree cost, Iowa business administration degree online, Iowa online degree for business administration, Iowa business administration bachelor degree online, Iowa bachelor of business administration degree online, Iowa accredited business administration degree online, Iowa business administration masters programs online, Iowa best business administration degree online, Iowa business administration degree online cost, Iowa online degree programs for business administration, Iowa business administration online degree programs, Iowa business administration degree online cheap, Iowa business administration degree online free, Iowa top online business administration degree programs