EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN KANSAS
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
By 2015, Kansas was one of the most productive agricultural states, producing high yields of wheat, corn, sorghum, and soybeans. Kansas, which has an area of 82,278 square miles (213,100 square kilometers) is the 15th-largest state by area and is the 34th most-populous of the 50 states with a population of 2,913,314. Residents of Kansas are called Kansans. Mount Sunflower is Kansas’s highest point at 4,039 feet (1,231 meters).
source: Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas
Business Administration in KANSAS | Business Administration Degree in KANSAS
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Kansas business administration degree, Kansas business of administration degree, Kansas jobs for business administration degree, Kansas business administration degree jobs, Kansas jobs with business administration degree, Kansas business of administration degree jobs, Kansas business administration degree online, Kansas bachelor of business administration degree, Kansas business administration degree associate’s, Kansas salary for business administration degree, Kansas master of business administration degree, Kansas business administration degree masters, Kansas business administration degree salary, Kansas what is business administration degree, Kansas what business administration degree can do, Kansas business administration degree entry level jobs, Kansas careers for business administration degree, Kansas business administration degree careers, Kansas careers with business administration degree, Kansas business administration degree requirements, Kansas requirements for business administration degree, Kansas business administration degree courses, Kansas courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Kansas, Kansas business administration degree description, Kansas business administration degree near me, Kansas business administration degree cost, Kansas business administration degree online, Kansas online degree for business administration, Kansas business administration bachelor degree online, Kansas bachelor of business administration degree online, Kansas accredited business administration degree online, Kansas business administration masters programs online, Kansas best business administration degree online, Kansas business administration degree online cost, Kansas online degree programs for business administration, Kansas business administration online degree programs, Kansas business administration degree online cheap, Kansas business administration degree online free, Kansas top online business administration degree programs