EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN LOUISIANA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Much of the state’s lands were formed from sediment washed down the Mississippi River, leaving enormous deltas and vast areas of coastal marsh and swamp. These contain a rich southern biota; typical examples include birds such as ibis and egrets. There are also many species of tree frogs, and fish such as sturgeon and paddlefish.
Business Administration in LOUISIANA | Business Administration Degree in LOUISIANA
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Kentucky business administration degree, Kentucky business of administration degree, Kentucky jobs for business administration degree, Kentucky business administration degree jobs, Kentucky jobs with business administration degree, Kentucky business of administration degree jobs, Kentucky business administration degree online, Kentucky bachelor of business administration degree, Kentucky business administration degree associate’s, Kentucky salary for business administration degree, Kentucky master of business administration degree, Kentucky business administration degree masters, Kentucky business administration degree salary, Kentucky what is business administration degree, Kentucky what business administration degree can do, Kentucky business administration degree entry level jobs, Kentucky careers for business administration degree, Kentucky business administration degree careers, Kentucky careers with business administration degree, Kentucky business administration degree requirements, Kentucky requirements for business administration degree, Kentucky business administration degree courses, Kentucky courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Kentucky, Kentucky business administration degree description, Kentucky business administration degree near me, Kentucky business administration degree cost, Kentucky business administration degree online, Kentucky online degree for business administration, Kentucky business administration bachelor degree online, Kentucky bachelor of business administration degree online, Kentucky accredited business administration degree online, Kentucky business administration masters programs online, Kentucky best business administration degree online, Kentucky business administration degree online cost, Kentucky online degree programs for business administration, Kentucky business administration online degree programs, Kentucky business administration degree online cheap, Kentucky business administration degree online free, Kentucky top online business administration degree programs