EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN MAINE
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Maine is known for its jagged, rocky coastline; low, rolling mountains; heavily forested interior; and picturesque waterways, as well as its seafood cuisine, especially lobster and clams. There is a humid continental climate throughout most of the state, including coastal areas. Maine’s most populous city is Portland and its capital is Augusta.
Business Administration in MAINE | Business Administration Degree in MAINE
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Maine business administration degree, Maine business of administration degree, Maine jobs for business administration degree, Maine business administration degree jobs, Maine jobs with business administration degree, Maine business of administration degree jobs, Maine business administration degree online, Maine bachelor of business administration degree, Maine business administration degree associate’s, Maine salary for business administration degree, Maine master of business administration degree, Maine business administration degree masters, Maine business administration degree salary, Maine what is business administration degree, Maine what business administration degree can do, Maine business administration degree entry level jobs, Maine careers for business administration degree, Maine business administration degree careers, Maine careers with business administration degree, Maine business administration degree requirements, Maine requirements for business administration degree, Maine business administration degree courses, Maine courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Maine, Maine business administration degree description, Maine business administration degree near me, Maine business administration degree cost, Maine business administration degree online, Maine online degree for business administration, Maine business administration bachelor degree online, Maine bachelor of business administration degree online, Maine accredited business administration degree online, Maine business administration masters programs online, Maine best business administration degree online, Maine business administration degree online cost, Maine online degree programs for business administration, Maine business administration online degree programs, Maine business administration degree online cheap, Maine business administration degree online free, Maine top online business administration degree programs