EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN MARYLAND
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Sixteen of Maryland’s twenty-three counties, as well as the city of Baltimore, border the tidal waters of the Chesapeake Bay estuary and its many tributaries, which combined total more than 4,000 miles of shoreline. Although one of the smallest states in the U.S., it features a variety of climates and topographical features that have earned it the moniker of America in Miniature. In a similar vein, Maryland’s geography, culture, and history combine elements of the Mid-Atlantic, Northeastern, and South Atlantic regions of the country.
Business Administration in MARYLAND | Business Administration Degree in MARYLAND
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Maryland business administration degree, Maryland business of administration degree, Maryland jobs for business administration degree, Maryland business administration degree jobs, Maryland jobs with business administration degree, Maryland business of administration degree jobs, Maryland business administration degree online, Maryland bachelor of business administration degree, Maryland business administration degree associate’s, Maryland salary for business administration degree, Maryland master of business administration degree, Maryland business administration degree masters, Maryland business administration degree salary, Maryland what is business administration degree, Maryland what business administration degree can do, Maryland business administration degree entry level jobs, Maryland careers for business administration degree, Maryland business administration degree careers, Maryland careers with business administration degree, Maryland business administration degree requirements, Maryland requirements for business administration degree, Maryland business administration degree courses, Maryland courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Maryland, Maryland business administration degree description, Maryland business administration degree near me, Maryland business administration degree cost, Maryland business administration degree online, Maryland online degree for business administration, Maryland business administration bachelor degree online, Maryland bachelor of business administration degree online, Maryland accredited business administration degree online, Maryland business administration masters programs online, Maryland best business administration degree online, Maryland business administration degree online cost, Maryland online degree programs for business administration, Maryland business administration online degree programs, Maryland business administration degree online cheap, Maryland business administration degree online free, Maryland top online business administration degree programs