EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN MASSACHUSETTS
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
The capital of Massachusetts is Boston, which is also the most populous city in New England. Over 80% of the population of Massachusetts lives in the Greater Boston metropolitan area, a region influential upon American history, academia, and industry. Originally dependent on agriculture, fishing and trade, Massachusetts was transformed into a manufacturing center during the Industrial Revolution. During the 20th century, Massachusetts’s economy shifted from manufacturing to services. Modern Massachusetts is a global leader in biotechnology, engineering, higher education, finance, and maritime trade.
source: Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massachusetts
Massachusetts Website https://var/web/site/public_html.mass.gov/
Business Administration in MASSACHUSETTS | Business Administration Degree in MASSACHUSETTS
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Massachusetts business administration degree, Massachusetts business of administration degree, Massachusetts jobs for business administration degree, Massachusetts business administration degree jobs, Massachusetts jobs with business administration degree, Massachusetts business of administration degree jobs, Massachusetts business administration degree online, Massachusetts bachelor of business administration degree, Massachusetts business administration degree associate’s, Massachusetts salary for business administration degree, Massachusetts master of business administration degree, Massachusetts business administration degree masters, Massachusetts business administration degree salary, Massachusetts what is business administration degree, Massachusetts what business administration degree can do, Massachusetts business administration degree entry level jobs, Massachusetts careers for business administration degree, Massachusetts business administration degree careers, Massachusetts careers with business administration degree, Massachusetts business administration degree requirements, Massachusetts requirements for business administration degree, Massachusetts business administration degree courses, Massachusetts courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Massachusetts, Massachusetts business administration degree description, Massachusetts business administration degree near me, Massachusetts business administration degree cost, Massachusetts business administration degree online, Massachusetts online degree for business administration, Massachusetts business administration bachelor degree online, Massachusetts bachelor of business administration degree online, Massachusetts accredited business administration degree online, Massachusetts business administration masters programs online, Massachusetts best business administration degree online, Massachusetts business administration degree online cost, Massachusetts online degree programs for business administration, Massachusetts business administration online degree programs, Massachusetts business administration degree online cheap, Massachusetts business administration degree online free, Massachusetts top online business administration degree programs