EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN MICHIGAN
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Michigan is the only state to consist of two peninsulas. The Lower Peninsula is often noted as being shaped like a mitten. The Upper Peninsula (often called “the U.P.”) is separated from the Lower Peninsula by the Straits of Mackinac, a five-mile (8 km) channel that joins Lake Huron to Lake Michigan. The Mackinac Bridge connects the peninsulas. The state has the longest freshwater coastline of any political subdivision in the world, being bounded by four of the five Great Lakes, plus Lake Saint Clair. As a result, it is one of the leading U.S. states for recreational boating. Michigan also has 64,980 inland lakes and ponds. A person in the state is never more than six miles (9.7 km) from a natural water source or more than 85 miles (137 km) from a Great Lakes shoreline.
State of Michigan website: https://var/web/site/public_html.michigan.gov/
Business Administration in MICHIGAN | Business Administration Degree in MICHIGAN
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Michigan business administration degree, Michigan business of administration degree, Michigan jobs for business administration degree, Michigan business administration degree jobs, Michigan jobs with business administration degree, Michigan business of administration degree jobs, Michigan business administration degree online, Michigan bachelor of business administration degree, Michigan business administration degree associate’s, Michigan salary for business administration degree, Michigan master of business administration degree, Michigan business administration degree masters, Michigan business administration degree salary, Michigan what is business administration degree, Michigan what business administration degree can do, Michigan business administration degree entry level jobs, Michigan careers for business administration degree, Michigan business administration degree careers, Michigan careers with business administration degree, Michigan business administration degree requirements, Michigan requirements for business administration degree, Michigan business administration degree courses, Michigan courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Michigan, Michigan business administration degree description, Michigan business administration degree near me, Michigan business administration degree cost, Michigan business administration degree online, Michigan online degree for business administration, Michigan business administration bachelor degree online, Michigan bachelor of business administration degree online, Michigan accredited business administration degree online, Michigan business administration masters programs online, Michigan best business administration degree online, Michigan business administration degree online cost, Michigan online degree programs for business administration, Michigan business administration online degree programs, Michigan business administration degree online cheap, Michigan business administration degree online free, Michigan top online business administration degree programs