EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN MINNESOTA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Minnesota is the 12th largest in area and the 22nd most populous of the U.S. states; nearly 55% of its residents live in the Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area (known as the “Twin Cities”). This area has the largest concentration of transportation, business, industry, education, and government in the state. Urban centers in “Greater Minnesota” include Duluth, Mankato, Moorhead, Rochester and St. Cloud.
Business Administration in MINNESOTA | Business Administration Degree in MINNESOTA
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Minnesota business administration degree, Minnesota business of administration degree, Minnesota jobs for business administration degree, Minnesota business administration degree jobs, Minnesota jobs with business administration degree, Minnesota business of administration degree jobs, Minnesota business administration degree online, Minnesota bachelor of business administration degree, Minnesota business administration degree associate’s, Minnesota salary for business administration degree, Minnesota master of business administration degree, Minnesota business administration degree masters, Minnesota business administration degree salary, Minnesota what is business administration degree, Minnesota what business administration degree can do, Minnesota business administration degree entry level jobs, Minnesota careers for business administration degree, Minnesota business administration degree careers, Minnesota careers with business administration degree, Minnesota business administration degree requirements, Minnesota requirements for business administration degree, Minnesota business administration degree courses, Minnesota courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Minnesota, Minnesota business administration degree description, Minnesota business administration degree near me, Minnesota business administration degree cost, Minnesota business administration degree online, Minnesota online degree for business administration, Minnesota business administration bachelor degree online, Minnesota bachelor of business administration degree online, Minnesota accredited business administration degree online, Minnesota business administration masters programs online, Minnesota best business administration degree online, Minnesota business administration degree online cost, Minnesota online degree programs for business administration, Minnesota business administration online degree programs, Minnesota business administration degree online cheap, Minnesota business administration degree online free, Minnesota top online business administration degree programs