EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN MISSISSIPPI
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
On December 10, 1817, Mississippi became the 20th state admitted to the Union. By 1860, Mississippi was the nation’s top cotton producing state and enslaved persons accounted for 55% of the state population. Mississippi declared its secession from the Union on March 23, 1861, and was one of the seven original Confederate States. Following the Civil War, it was restored to the Union on February 23, 1870. Until the Great Migration of the 1930s, African Americans were a majority of Mississippi’s population. Mississippi was the site of many prominent events during the American Civil Rights movement, including the 1962 Ole Miss riots, the 1963 assassination of Medgar Evers, and the 1964 Freedom Summer murders. Mississippi frequently ranks low among states in measures of health, education, and development, and high in measures of poverty. In 2010, 37.3% of Mississippi’s population was African American, the highest percentage for any state.
State of Mississippi website: https://var/web/site/public_html.ms.gov/
Business Administration in MISSISSIPPI | Business Administration Degree in MISSISSIPPI
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Mississippi business administration degree, Mississippi business of administration degree, Mississippi jobs for business administration degree, Mississippi business administration degree jobs, Mississippi jobs with business administration degree, Mississippi business of administration degree jobs, Mississippi business administration degree online, Mississippi bachelor of business administration degree, Mississippi business administration degree associate’s, Mississippi salary for business administration degree, Mississippi master of business administration degree, Mississippi business administration degree masters, Mississippi business administration degree salary, Mississippi what is business administration degree, Mississippi what business administration degree can do, Mississippi business administration degree entry level jobs, Mississippi careers for business administration degree, Mississippi business administration degree careers, Mississippi careers with business administration degree, Mississippi business administration degree requirements, Mississippi requirements for business administration degree, Mississippi business administration degree courses, Mississippi courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Mississippi, Mississippi business administration degree description, Mississippi business administration degree near me, Mississippi business administration degree cost, Mississippi business administration degree online, Mississippi online degree for business administration, Mississippi business administration bachelor degree online, Mississippi bachelor of business administration degree online, Mississippi accredited business administration degree online, Mississippi business administration masters programs online, Mississippi best business administration degree online, Mississippi business administration degree online cost, Mississippi online degree programs for business administration, Mississippi business administration online degree programs, Mississippi business administration degree online cheap, Mississippi business administration degree online free, Mississippi top online business administration degree programs