EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN MONTANA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Montana is the fourth-largest in area, the 8th least populous, and the third-least densely populated of the 50 U.S. states. The western half of Montana contains numerous mountain ranges. Smaller island ranges are found throughout the state. In all, 77 named ranges are part of the Rocky Mountains. The eastern half of Montana is characterized by western prairie terrain and badlands. Montana is bordered by Idaho to the west, Wyoming to the south, North Dakota and South Dakota to the east, and the Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan to the north.
State of Montana website https://mt.gov/
Business Administration in MONTANA | Business Administration Degree in MONTANA
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Montana business administration degree, Montana business of administration degree, Montana jobs for business administration degree, Montana business administration degree jobs, Montana jobs with business administration degree, Montana business of administration degree jobs, Montana business administration degree online, Montana bachelor of business administration degree, Montana business administration degree associate’s, Montana salary for business administration degree, Montana master of business administration degree, Montana business administration degree masters, Montana business administration degree salary, Montana what is business administration degree, Montana what business administration degree can do, Montana business administration degree entry level jobs, Montana careers for business administration degree, Montana business administration degree careers, Montana careers with business administration degree, Montana business administration degree requirements, Montana requirements for business administration degree, Montana business administration degree courses, Montana courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Montana, Montana business administration degree description, Montana business administration degree near me, Montana business administration degree cost, Montana business administration degree online, Montana online degree for business administration, Montana business administration bachelor degree online, Montana bachelor of business administration degree online, Montana accredited business administration degree online, Montana business administration masters programs online, Montana best business administration degree online, Montana business administration degree online cost, Montana online degree programs for business administration, Montana business administration online degree programs, Montana business administration degree online cheap, Montana business administration degree online free, Montana top online business administration degree programs