EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN NEVADA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Nevada is officially known as the “Silver State” because of the importance of silver to its history and economy. It is also known as the “Battle Born State”, because it achieved statehood during the Civil War (the words “Battle Born” also appear on the state flag); as the “Sagebrush State”, for the native plant of the same name; and as the “Sage-hen State”.
Nevada is largely desert and semi-arid, much of it within the Great Basin. Areas south of the Great Basin are within the Mojave Desert, while Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada lie on the western edge. About 86% of the state’s land is managed by various jurisdictions of the U.S. federal government, both civilian and military.
Business Administration in NEVADA | Business Administration Degree in NEVADA
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Nevada business administration degree, Nevada business of administration degree, Nevada jobs for business administration degree, Nevada business administration degree jobs, Nevada jobs with business administration degree, Nevada business of administration degree jobs, Nevada business administration degree online, Nevada bachelor of business administration degree, Nevada business administration degree associate’s, Nevada salary for business administration degree, Nevada master of business administration degree, Nevada business administration degree masters, Nevada business administration degree salary, Nevada what is business administration degree, Nevada what business administration degree can do, Nevada business administration degree entry level jobs, Nevada careers for business administration degree, Nevada business administration degree careers, Nevada careers with business administration degree, Nevada business administration degree requirements, Nevada requirements for business administration degree, Nevada business administration degree courses, Nevada courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Nevada, Nevada business administration degree description, Nevada business administration degree near me, Nevada business administration degree cost, Nevada business administration degree online, Nevada online degree for business administration, Nevada business administration bachelor degree online, Nevada bachelor of business administration degree online, Nevada accredited business administration degree online, Nevada business administration masters programs online, Nevada best business administration degree online, Nevada business administration degree online cost, Nevada online degree programs for business administration, Nevada business administration online degree programs, Nevada business administration degree online cheap, Nevada business administration degree online free, Nevada top online business administration degree programs