EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN OHIO
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
The state takes its name from the Ohio River, whose name in turn originated from the Seneca word ohiːyo’, meaning “good river”, “great river” or “large creek”. Partitioned from the Northwest Territory, Ohio was the 17th state admitted to the Union on March 1, 1803, and the first under the Northwest Ordinance. Ohio is historically known as the “Buckeye State” after its Ohio buckeye trees, and Ohioans are also known as “Buckeyes”.
Business Administration in OHIO | Business Administration Degree in OHIO
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Ohio business administration degree, Ohio business of administration degree, Ohio jobs for business administration degree, Ohio business administration degree jobs, Ohio jobs with business administration degree, Ohio business of administration degree jobs, Ohio business administration degree online, Ohio bachelor of business administration degree, Ohio business administration degree associate’s, Ohio salary for business administration degree, Ohio master of business administration degree, Ohio business administration degree masters, Ohio business administration degree salary, Ohio what is business administration degree, Ohio what business administration degree can do, Ohio business administration degree entry level jobs, Ohio careers for business administration degree, Ohio business administration degree careers, Ohio careers with business administration degree, Ohio business administration degree requirements, Ohio requirements for business administration degree, Ohio business administration degree courses, Ohio courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Ohio, Ohio business administration degree description, Ohio business administration degree near me, Ohio business administration degree cost, Ohio business administration degree online, Ohio online degree for business administration, Ohio business administration bachelor degree online, Ohio bachelor of business administration degree online, Ohio accredited business administration degree online, Ohio business administration masters programs online, Ohio best business administration degree online, Ohio business administration degree online cost, Ohio online degree programs for business administration, Ohio business administration online degree programs, Ohio business administration degree online cheap, Ohio business administration degree online free, Ohio top online business administration degree programs