EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN OREGON
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Oregon was inhabited by many indigenous tribes before Western traders, explorers, and settlers arrived. An autonomous government was formed in the Oregon Country in 1843 before the Oregon Territory was created in 1848. Oregon became the 33rd state on February 14, 1859. Today, at 98,000 square miles (250,000 km2), Oregon is the ninth largest and, with a population of 4 million, 27th most populous U.S. state. The capital, Salem, is the second most populous city in Oregon, with 169,798 residents. Portland, with 647,805, ranks as the 26th among U.S. cities. The Portland metropolitan area, which also includes the city of Vancouver, Washington, to the north, ranks the 25th largest metro area in the nation, with a population of 2,453,168.
Business Administration in OREGON | Business Administration Degree in OREGON
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Oregon business administration degree, Oregon business of administration degree, Oregon jobs for business administration degree, Oregon business administration degree jobs, Oregon jobs with business administration degree, Oregon business of administration degree jobs, Oregon business administration degree online, Oregon bachelor of business administration degree, Oregon business administration degree associate’s, Oregon salary for business administration degree, Oregon master of business administration degree, Oregon business administration degree masters, Oregon business administration degree salary, Oregon what is business administration degree, Oregon what business administration degree can do, Oregon business administration degree entry level jobs, Oregon careers for business administration degree, Oregon business administration degree careers, Oregon careers with business administration degree, Oregon business administration degree requirements, Oregon requirements for business administration degree, Oregon business administration degree courses, Oregon courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Oregon, Oregon business administration degree description, Oregon business administration degree near me, Oregon business administration degree cost, Oregon business administration degree online, Oregon online degree for business administration, Oregon business administration bachelor degree online, Oregon bachelor of business administration degree online, Oregon accredited business administration degree online, Oregon business administration masters programs online, Oregon best business administration degree online, Oregon business administration degree online cost, Oregon online degree programs for business administration, Oregon business administration online degree programs, Oregon business administration degree online cheap, Oregon business administration degree online free, Oregon top online business administration degree programs