EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN PENNSYLVANIA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Pennsylvania is the 33rd-largest state by area, and the 5th-most populous state according to the most recent official U.S. Census count in 2010. It is the 9th-most densely populated of the 50 states. Pennsylvania’s two most populous cities are Philadelphia (1,580,863), and Pittsburgh (302,407). The state capital and its 10th-largest city is Harrisburg. Pennsylvania has 140 miles (225 km) of waterfront along Lake Erie and the Delaware Estuary.
Business Administration in PENNSYLVANIA | Business Administration Degree in PENNSYLVANIA
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Pennsylvania business administration degree, Pennsylvania business of administration degree, Pennsylvania jobs for business administration degree, Pennsylvania business administration degree jobs, Pennsylvania jobs with business administration degree, Pennsylvania business of administration degree jobs, Pennsylvania business administration degree online, Pennsylvania bachelor of business administration degree, Pennsylvania business administration degree associate’s, Pennsylvania salary for business administration degree, Pennsylvania master of business administration degree, Pennsylvania business administration degree masters, Pennsylvania business administration degree salary, Pennsylvania what is business administration degree, Pennsylvania what business administration degree can do, Pennsylvania business administration degree entry level jobs, Pennsylvania careers for business administration degree, Pennsylvania business administration degree careers, Pennsylvania careers with business administration degree, Pennsylvania business administration degree requirements, Pennsylvania requirements for business administration degree, Pennsylvania business administration degree courses, Pennsylvania courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania business administration degree description, Pennsylvania business administration degree near me, Pennsylvania business administration degree cost, Pennsylvania business administration degree online, Pennsylvania online degree for business administration, Pennsylvania business administration bachelor degree online, Pennsylvania bachelor of business administration degree online, Pennsylvania accredited business administration degree online, Pennsylvania business administration masters programs online, Pennsylvania best business administration degree online, Pennsylvania business administration degree online cost, Pennsylvania online degree programs for business administration, Pennsylvania business administration online degree programs, Pennsylvania business administration degree online cheap, Pennsylvania business administration degree online free, Pennsylvania top online business administration degree programs