EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN TENNESSEE
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Tennessee is a state located in the southeastern region of the United States. Tennessee is the 36th largest and the 16th most populous of the 50 United States. Tennessee is bordered by eight states, with Kentucky to the north, Virginia to the northeast, North Carolina to the east, Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi to the south, Arkansas to the west, and Missouri to the northwest. The Appalachian Mountains dominate the eastern part of the state, and the Mississippi River forms the state’s western border. Nashville is the state’s capital and largest city, with a 2017 population of 667,560 and a 2017 metro population of 1,903,045. Tennessee’s second largest city is Memphis, which had a population of 652,236 in 2017.
Business Administration in TENNESSEE | Business Administration Degree in TENNESSEE
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Tennessee business administration degree, Tennessee business of administration degree, Tennessee jobs for business administration degree, Tennessee business administration degree jobs, Tennessee jobs with business administration degree, Tennessee business of administration degree jobs, Tennessee business administration degree online, Tennessee bachelor of business administration degree, Tennessee business administration degree associate’s, Tennessee salary for business administration degree, Tennessee master of business administration degree, Tennessee business administration degree masters, Tennessee business administration degree salary, Tennessee what is business administration degree, Tennessee what business administration degree can do, Tennessee business administration degree entry level jobs, Tennessee careers for business administration degree, Tennessee business administration degree careers, Tennessee careers with business administration degree, Tennessee business administration degree requirements, Tennessee requirements for business administration degree, Tennessee business administration degree courses, Tennessee courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Tennessee, Tennessee business administration degree description, Tennessee business administration degree near me, Tennessee business administration degree cost, Tennessee business administration degree online, Tennessee online degree for business administration, Tennessee business administration bachelor degree online, Tennessee bachelor of business administration degree online, Tennessee accredited business administration degree online, Tennessee business administration masters programs online, Tennessee best business administration degree online, Tennessee business administration degree online cost, Tennessee online degree programs for business administration, Tennessee business administration online degree programs, Tennessee business administration degree online cheap, Tennessee business administration degree online free, Tennessee top online business administration degree programs