EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN TEXAS
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Texas is the second largest state in the United States by area (after Alaska) and population (after California). Located in the South Central region, Texas shares borders with the states of Louisiana to the east, Arkansas to the northeast, Oklahoma to the north, New Mexico to the west, and the Mexican states of Chihuahua, Coahuila, Nuevo León, and Tamaulipas to the southwest, and has a coastline with the Gulf of Mexico to the southeast.
Business Administration in TEXAS | Business Administration Degree in TEXAS
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Texas business administration degree, Texas business of administration degree, Texas jobs for business administration degree, Texas business administration degree jobs, Texas jobs with business administration degree, Texas business of administration degree jobs, Texas business administration degree online, Texas bachelor of business administration degree, Texas business administration degree associate’s, Texas salary for business administration degree, Texas master of business administration degree, Texas business administration degree masters, Texas business administration degree salary, Texas what is business administration degree, Texas what business administration degree can do, Texas business administration degree entry level jobs, Texas careers for business administration degree, Texas business administration degree careers, Texas careers with business administration degree, Texas business administration degree requirements, Texas requirements for business administration degree, Texas business administration degree courses, Texas courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Texas, Texas business administration degree description, Texas business administration degree near me, Texas business administration degree cost, Texas business administration degree online, Texas online degree for business administration, Texas business administration bachelor degree online, Texas bachelor of business administration degree online, Texas accredited business administration degree online, Texas business administration masters programs online, Texas best business administration degree online, Texas business administration degree online cost, Texas online degree programs for business administration, Texas business administration online degree programs, Texas business administration degree online cheap, Texas business administration degree online free, Texas top online business administration degree programs