EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN UTAH
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Utah is a state in the western United States. It became the 45th state admitted to the U.S. on January 4, 1896. Utah is the 13th-largest by area, 30th-most-populous, and 11th-least-densely populated of the 50 United States. Utah has a population of more than 3 million according to the Census estimate for July 1, 2016. Urban development is mostly concentrated in two areas: the Wasatch Front in the north-central part of the state, which contains approximately 2.5 million people; and Washington County in Southern Utah, with over 160,000 residents. Utah is bordered by Colorado to the east, Wyoming to the northeast, Idaho to the north, Arizona to the south, and Nevada to the west. It also touches a corner of New Mexico in the southeast.
source: Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah State of Utah Website https://utah.com/
Business Administration in UTAH| Business Administration Degree in UTAH
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Utah business administration degree, Utah business of administration degree, Utah jobs for business administration degree, Utah business administration degree jobs, Utah jobs with business administration degree, Utah business of administration degree jobs, Utah business administration degree online, Utah bachelor of business administration degree, Utah business administration degree associate’s, Utah salary for business administration degree, Utah master of business administration degree, Utah business administration degree masters, Utah business administration degree salary, Utah what is business administration degree, Utah what business administration degree can do, Utah business administration degree entry level jobs, Utah careers for business administration degree, Utah business administration degree careers, Utah careers with business administration degree, Utah business administration degree requirements, Utah requirements for business administration degree, Utah business administration degree courses, Utah courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Utah, Utah business administration degree description, Utah business administration degree near me, Utah business administration degree cost, Utah business administration degree online, Utah online degree for business administration, Utah business administration bachelor degree online, Utah bachelor of business administration degree online, Utah accredited business administration degree online, Utah business administration masters programs online, Utah best business administration degree online, Utah business administration degree online cost, Utah online degree programs for business administration, Utah business administration online degree programs, Utah business administration degree online cheap, Utah business administration degree online free, Utah top online business administration degree programs