EARN AN ONLINE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE IN VIRGINIA
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM OUTCOMES
After successfully completing the courses in this business administration management program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through applying decision-support tools
- Demonstrate communication skills
- Apply decision making skills that are relevant to professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- Utilize strategic, tactical and operational methods in the decision making process to gain a competitive business advantage
- Analyze economic, environmental, political, ethical, legal and regulatory guidelines
- Engage in integrated business problem-solving activities by distinguishing the theories, principles and concepts related to the foundational areas of business in a global environment
Virginia, officially the Commonwealth of Virginia, is a state in the Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States located between the Atlantic Coast and the Appalachian Mountains. The geography and climate of the Commonwealth are shaped by the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Chesapeake Bay, which provide habitat for much of its flora and fauna. The capital of the Commonwealth is Richmond; Virginia Beach is the most populous city, and Fairfax County is the most populous political subdivision. The Commonwealth’s estimated population as of 2019 is over 8.54 million.
Business Administration in VIRGINIA | Business Administration Degree in VIRGINIA
CORE PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
Prepares graduates to succeed in a variety of professional and civic settings by incorporating these six critical life skills into the curriculum:
- Communication – Formulating and expressing thoughts and ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in person, in writing and in a digital world.
- Distributed Collaboration – Working effectively across distributed locations and asynchronously to achieve a common goal through relationship-building, shared responsibility, empathy and respect.
- Professional and Social Responsibilities – Engaging in social responsibility through seeking justice, valuing diversity, respecting the environment; demonstrating professionalism through integrity, mutual accountability and ethical behavior. This includes considering the social and global impact of individual and organizational decisions and an awareness of and adherence to regulations, professional standards and industry best practices.
- Critical thinking/problem solving – Using analytical reasoning when gathering and evaluating relevant information to effectively formulate possible solutions for an issue, problem or a variety of issues. This includes the ability to recognize potential consequences of a decision.
- Career Management – Identifying knowledge, skills, abilities and personal strengths and experiences necessary to pursue career goals. Recognizing areas for professional growth, how to navigate and explore job options and to self-advocate for opportunities in the workplace.
- Data Aptitude – Developing information literacy and the capacity to manage data with subsequent finding, structuring, evaluating and interpreting in order to provide meaningful analysis to accomplish a specific purpose.
As you consider your business administration degree options, bear in mind a Bachelor of Business Administrationcan help you advance your current career or pursue an entry-level management position – in any area requiring a strong education and foundation in administrative matters.
Potential career paths and positions include:
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Sales Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Security Manager
- Cost Estimator
- Management Analyst
Employers can include:
- Banks, investment firms or insurance agencies
- Small businesses
- Start-ups – possibly your own
- Retailers, manufacturers, services, etc.
- Government – local, state and federal
Virginia business administration degree, Virginia business of administration degree, Virginia jobs for business administration degree, Virginia business administration degree jobs, Virginia jobs with business administration degree, Virginia business of administration degree jobs, Virginia business administration degree online, Virginia bachelor of business administration degree, Virginia business administration degree associate’s, Virginia salary for business administration degree, Virginia master of business administration degree, Virginia business administration degree masters, Virginia business administration degree salary, Virginia what is business administration degree, Virginia what business administration degree can do, Virginia business administration degree entry level jobs, Virginia careers for business administration degree, Virginia business administration degree careers, Virginia careers with business administration degree, Virginia business administration degree requirements, Virginia requirements for business administration degree, Virginia business administration degree courses, Virginia courses for business administration degree,is business administration degree worth it Virginia, Virginia business administration degree description, Virginia business administration degree near me, Virginia business administration degree cost, Virginia business administration degree online, Virginia online degree for business administration, Virginia business administration bachelor degree online, Virginia bachelor of business administration degree online, Virginia accredited business administration degree online, Virginia business administration masters programs online, Virginia best business administration degree online, Virginia business administration degree online cost, Virginia online degree programs for business administration, Virginia business administration online degree programs, Virginia business administration degree online cheap, Virginia business administration degree online free, Virginia top online business administration degree programs