Headquarters: Tampa, FL
- Progress Web Applications
- Business intelligence and collaboration systems
- Large-scale website development based on innovative creative design, highly usable custom widgets and CMSes
- iOS and Android business applications
Skills & Requirements
The Product Manager will work within multidisciplinary Scrum teams, so strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up one’s sleeves will go a long way. The ability to research, reason and communicate recommendations to clients and executive management is crucial.
- Bachelor’s Degree favored, preferably in Business, Computer Science and/or Engineering
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Agile-driven software development
- 5+ years in a professional work environment analyzing business problems, collaborating and leading teams preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are pretty darn important, too.
- Translate product strategy into detailed user stories and prototypes
- Collaborate with interface designers and software architects to define product vision
- Create and prioritize product backlogs
- Apply exact standards to ensure that high quality applications and sites are delivered
- Represent the company with customers and guide company resources to meet their needs
What Kind of Products Will You Work On?
- Web, mobile and collaboration applications for the Southeast’s fastest growing commercial real estate firms
- Progressive web application for one of the nation’s leading furniture retailers
- Ecommerce, operational management and transactional reporting system for a funded late-stage startup
- iOS, Android and PWA applications for Fortune 50 consumer products field workforce
- Data dashboards, drill down business intelligence reports and mobile reporting for global professional services firms
How to Know If You’re A Fit