Are you our first Senior React Engineer?
We’re looking for a fourth member to join our talented team to help us build a modern analysis tool for customer feedback.
Note that we are only looking for people located in Europe.
Who are we?
Product Feedback is currently composed of three people:
- Quentin, who works on product and marketing;
- Jan, who works on back-end services and architecture;
- Kim, who works on marketing and strategy
We’re passionate about tech and have been working in startups for the past decade. We’re transparent, honest, and looking to have fun at work.
Your challenge (if you accept it)
We’re looking for a solid front-dev excited to join a project out of the starting blocks.
You will be in charge of choosing the front-end stack and building the first version of Product Feedback along with Jan who’s currently working on the back-end part of the application.
Product Feedback is a fresh new idea, and we’re looking for a passionate and dedicated colleague with a startup mindset that’s ready to quickly adapt.
- You strive for software minimalism;
- HTML and CSS don’t have any secret for you anymore;
- You speak React.js fluently;
- GraphQL is your favourite mean of communication;
- You’re a Test Driven Development guru;
- You have a strong sensibility for UI and pixel-perfect implementations
Benefits for you
- Salary between 45-55k euros;
- We’re 100% remote, everything happens on Slack;
- We’ll pay your coworking space;
- We’re focused on deliverables;
- We’re pretty flexible in terms of working hours;
- We travel to conferences together;
- You get 5 weeks per year of paid vacation;
- We make it a point to learn constantly
Are you our first React engineer?